Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog #10

Since 2002, I have been using, mostly, computers and lab equipment such as Chemistry and Physics instruments. I have used computers at the Engineering center, Electrical Engineering, the library, the Union building, the Business administration building, and the Computer Science building.

With respect to personal help, I have received help from faculty members especially from Computer Science (either as a student or as a TA/RA). I also received help from professors from other departments such as Electrical Engineering, Math, English, Communications, and Graduate school.

I have also used the library, ACES, and Computer Science, for researching and my own benefit. I get books, journals, or for studying.

Most of these resources have helped me, except for those in the Union building and Physics department. They help me when I took the Physics class but not with my current research work or personal goals.

Databases such as the ACM electronic library, IEEE electronic library, and the Computer Science UTEP web page have been very helpful for my research and teaching. I use the ACM and IEEE databases to research about my homeworks, research, thesis, and for my own benefit. I also use the professor's web page at the Computer Science department to help me understand the material they teach for my lab sections as a TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment